Hogget – Our absolute favourite! This is 1-2 year old lamb which has been kept through the winter and then has a second season grazing our lush clover leys. It is rich in flavour with a firm texture, and is usually available for sale throughout the year. For a little more about hogget, please see: Why hogget and mutton are good for you
– Half lamb or hogget box £90
– Whole lamb or hogget box £175
About Teddy’s boxed lamb & hogget
- Our lamb & hogget is 100% pasture fed, guaranteed never to have been fed any grain. For more information about the benefits of pasture-fed meat, please see: http://www.pastureforlife.org/why-pasture/what-are-the-benefits/
- Each box will be butchered to your requirements
- All cuts will be vacuum packed and clearly labelled with the weight and type of cut, packed into a cardboard box
- Available fresh
- Hung for a minimum of 7 days
- Half lamb typically 9-10 kg; whole 18-20 Kg (carcass weight)
- Half hogget typically 10 kg+; whole 20 Kg + (carcass weight)
- Please contact us to discuss your requirements
- If you would like to be informed by email of when our lamb or hogget is ready to purchase, please enter your contact details on the contact us page.
- We encourage our customers to collect their boxed lamb from Teddy’s Farm.
- If delivery is required, please contact us for delivery details.
- We prefer internet transfers or cash on delivery please