In 2022 we are again opening up our lovely farm within The New Forest National Park for camping. Dates for this year:
2nd – 5th June (Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday)
29th – 31st July
5th – 7th August
12th – 29th August (Summer Bank Holiday)
Our Booking Guarantee:
Book with complete confidence at Teddy’s Farm, via the diary below, with our Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
• A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
• Balance due 30 days before your holiday
• Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2023 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
• Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
• This guarantee supersedes any other policies
Reviews of our campsite
Read reviews of our site on Cool Camping:
Our aim is to provide a family friendly site, offering ‘real’ camping where we hope you can unwind and get away from the daily rush. If you are wanting to party into the night this probably isn’t the site for you!
‘Bring your family. Bring your friends. Bring your dog. Immerse yourself in some of life’s simple pleasures. Reconnect as a family. Watch the sheep grazing. Spot deer. Discover The New Forest. Meet New Forest ponies. Explore new places. Sail from Lymington. Enjoy delicious local produce. Hire a fire pit and chatter the evening away. Gaze at star filled skies. Relax. Unwind. Go home happy’.
New in 2019 – luxury Glamping: enjoy our luxury private glamping field with bell tents and all extras included.
A bit about our site:
- a choice of 2 peaceful fields to pitch your tent
- pick your own spot (please keep 6 metres between tents)
- campfires allowed (with a fire-pit)
- 6 hot showers.
- hot water for washing up
- composting loos by thunderbox and l’uritonnoir. Don’t worry, these are clean and efficient! We have a chemical waste disposal point for those bringing their own facilities, and we don’t charge extra for portaloo-tents.
- dogs allowed free of charge (but must be kept on a lead as we don’t want our sheep chased, and of course please tidy up after them)
- free use of freezer for ice packs
- 10 minute walk from the farm entrance down a quiet country lane to the open forest
- 5 minute drive from the coastal town of Lymington
Afraid we cannot accommodate caravans/motor homes and we do not provide electric hook-ups.
To book or check availability please use table below:
Weekdays (Sunday – Thursday) Adults £12; Children (4-15 yrs) £6; Under 4’s free
Weekends (Friday – Saturday) Adults £15; Children (4-15 yrs) £7.50; Under 4’s free
The following will be available for hire/purchase:
Hire of fire pit:
£5/night. To guarantee a fire-pit, please include this with your booking.
£7/£10 per net. Payable by card only
From Teddy’s Farm:
Our delicious 100% pasture fed lamb/hogget from the farm will be available, details to come.
Scenes from the local area: – taken by my good friend Henry Szwinto (www.szwinto.com)