Bookings now open for 2024! Spend your summer with us at the farm and pitch up your tent in one of our fields with views to the Isle of Wight.
What you need to know
– our farm sheepdog loves to meet new friends but we ask that you keep your dogs on the lead so they don’t chase our sheep.
– You pick your own pitch on the fields on arrival, we just ask you to leave 6metres between each tent.
– We offer hot showers and composting loos on site, plus you can hire fire pits and logs (for an extra charge).
Prices Per Night
Sun – Thur = £10 per adult, £5 per child under 15 (under 3s are free)
Fri – Sat = £15 per adult, £7.50 per child under 15 (under 3s are free)
Bank Holiday weekends (including the Sunday night) = £16 per adult, £8 per child under 15 (under 3s are free)
Additional Options include hire of a fire pit. Just add this to your booking.
Reviews of our campsite:
Read reviews of our site on Cool Camping:
A bit about our site:
Our aim is to provide a family friendly site, offering ‘real’ camping where we hope you can unwind and get away from the daily rush. If you are wanting to party into the night this probably isn’t the site for you!
‘Bring your family. Bring your friends. Bring your dog. Immerse yourself in some of life’s simple pleasures. Reconnect as a family. Watch the sheep grazing. Spot deer. Discover The New Forest. Meet New Forest ponies. Explore new places. Sail from Lymington. Enjoy delicious local produce. Hire a fire pit and chatter the evening away. Gaze at star filled skies. Relax. Unwind. Go home happy’.
- a choice of peaceful fields to pitch your tent
- pick your own spot (please keep 6 metres between tents)
- campfires allowed (with a fire-pit)
- 6 hot showers.
- hot water for washing up
- composting loos by thunderbox and l’uritonnoir. Don’t worry, these are clean and efficient! We have a chemical waste disposal point for those bringing their own facilities, and we don’t charge extra for portaloo-tents.
- dogs allowed free of charge (but must be kept on a lead as we don’t want our sheep chased, and of course please tidy up after them)
- free use of freezer for ice packs
- 10 minute walk from the farm entrance down a quiet country lane to the open forest
- 5 minute drive from the coastal town of Lymington
Afraid we cannot accommodate caravans/motor homes and we do not provide electric hook-ups.
To book or check availability please use table below:
The following will be available for hire/purchase:
Hire of fire pit:
£5/night. To guarantee a fire-pit, please include this with your booking.
£10 per net. Payable by card only
From Teddy’s Farm:
Our delicious 100% pasture fed lamb/hogget from the farm will be available:
New in 2022 – enjoy pre-pitched bell tents now managed by Teddy’s Farm.
Terms & Conditions:
- We reserve the right to change these terms at any time.
- Arrivals from 1200hrs
- Departure by 1200hrs
- We are a family friendly site so we respectfully ask you to keep the noise down after 1030pm.
- No music after 10pm
- Anyone causing disturbance to other campers may be asked to leave, in which case no refund will be given.
- Please keep your dogs on a lead and clean up behind them.
- Fires are permitted but must be in a fire-pit or BBQ elevated off the ground.
- No refunds will be given for inclement weather, transportation failure, non-arrival of party members, illness, late arrival, early departure or fire ban.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days before arrival will receive a full refund less booking fees.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival will not receive a refund.
- We do not accept responsibility for anything that adversely affects your holiday that is outside of our control. These circumstances are known as ‘Force Majeure’ events and are circumstances that we could not, even with due care, have foreseen or avoided. Such circumstances include (but are not limited to) war, civil unrest, industrial action, terrorist activity, natural disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, foot and mouth disease and all other similar events outside of our control. We will endeavour to manage any problems caused as a result of a Force Majeure event but shall be under no obligation to do so and shall not be liable to you for any losses caused by a Force Majeure event.
- If we have to close due to government restrictions regarding Covid-19 we will allow you to transfer your booking to another date within the following 18 months.
Scenes from the local area: – taken by my good friend Henry Szwinto (www.szwinto.com)