In 2020 we will again be opening up our lovely farm within The New Forest National Park for camping. Dates for this year:
Dates coming soon! (21/10/19)
Our aim is to provide a family friendly site, offering ‘real’ camping where we hope you can unwind and get away from the daily rush. If you are wanting to party into the night this probably isn’t the site for you!
‘Bring your family. Bring your friends. Bring your dog. Immerse yourself in some of life’s simple pleasures. Reconnect as a family. Watch the sheep grazing. Spot deer. Discover The New Forest. Meet New Forest ponies. Explore new places. Sail from Lymington. Enjoy delicious local produce. Hire a fire pit and chatter the evening away. Gaze at star filled skies. Relax. Unwind. Go home happy’.
New this year – luxury Glamping: enjoy our luxury private glamping field with bell tents and all extras included.
A bit about our site:
- a choice of 2 flat peaceful fields with a wonderful view down the valley
- pick your own spot (please keep 6 metres between tents)
- campfires allowed (with a fire-pit)
- hot showers
- hot water for washing up
- composting loos supplied by thunderbox and l’uritonnoir. Don’t worry, these are clean and efficient and we will have more available this year!
- dogs allowed free of charge (but must be kept on a lead as we don’t want our sheep chased, and of course please tidy up after them)
- free use of freezer for ice packs
- 10 minute walk from the farm entrance down a quiet country lane to the open forest
- 5 minute drive from the coastal town of Lymington
Afraid we cannot accommodate caravans/motor homes and we do not provide electric hook-ups.
To book or check availability please use table below:
Adults £8; Children (4-15 yrs) £4; Under 4’s free
Adults £12; Children (4-15 yrs) £6; Under 4’s free
Friday-Sunday (Bank Holiday)
Adults £14; Children (4-15 yrs) £7; Under 4’s free
The following will be available for hire/purchase:
Hire of fire pit:
£5/night. To guarantee a fire-pit, please include this with your booking.
£5/box, payable by cash
From Teddy’s Farm:
Our delicious 100% pasture fed lamb/hogget from the farm will be available, details to come.
Scenes from the local area: – taken by my good friend Henry Szwinto (www.szwinto.com)