In 2020 we very much hope, subject to the Government lifting restrictions, to open up our lovely farm within The New Forest National Park for camping. Dates for this year:
22nd – 25th May (Spring Bank Holiday) Postponed due to Covid-19, days to be reallocated
17th – 19th July
24th – 26th July
31st July – 2nd August
14th – 16th August
20th – 31st August (Summer Bank Holiday)
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee:
Book with complete confidence at Teddy’s Farm, via the diary below, with our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
• A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking
• Balance due 10 days before your holiday
• Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
• Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
• This guarantee supersedes any other policies
Our social-distancing commitments for this season:
• To open up more of the farm for camping to allow more space between pitches
• More loos/showers
• Distance markers for loos/showers
Our aim is to provide a family friendly site, offering ‘real’ camping where we hope you can unwind and get away from the daily rush. If you are wanting to party into the night this probably isn’t the site for you!
‘Bring your family. Bring your friends. Bring your dog. Immerse yourself in some of life’s simple pleasures. Reconnect as a family. Watch the sheep grazing. Spot deer. Discover The New Forest. Meet New Forest ponies. Explore new places. Sail from Lymington. Enjoy delicious local produce. Hire a fire pit and chatter the evening away. Gaze at star filled skies. Relax. Unwind. Go home happy’.
New in 2019 – luxury Glamping: enjoy our luxury private glamping field with bell tents and all extras included.
A bit about our site:
- a choice of 2 flat peaceful fields with a wonderful view down the valley
- pick your own spot (please keep 6 metres between tents)
- campfires allowed (with a fire-pit)
- hot showers
- hot water for washing up
- composting loos supplied by thunderbox and l’uritonnoir. Don’t worry, these are clean and efficient and we will have more available this year!
- dogs allowed free of charge (but must be kept on a lead as we don’t want our sheep chased, and of course please tidy up after them)
- free use of freezer for ice packs
- 10 minute walk from the farm entrance down a quiet country lane to the open forest
- 5 minute drive from the coastal town of Lymington
Afraid we cannot accommodate caravans/motor homes and we do not provide electric hook-ups.
To book or check availability please use table below:
Adults £8; Children (4-15 yrs) £4; Under 4’s free
Adults £12; Children (4-15 yrs) £6; Under 4’s free
Friday-Sunday (Summer Bank Holiday)
Adults £14; Children (4-15 yrs) £7; Under 4’s free
The following will be available for hire/purchase:
Hire of fire pit:
£5/night. To guarantee a fire-pit, please include this with your booking.
£5/box, payable by cash
From Teddy’s Farm:
Our delicious 100% pasture fed lamb/hogget from the farm will be available, details to come.
Scenes from the local area: – taken by my good friend Henry Szwinto (www.szwinto.com)