Enjoy all the fun of camping with none of the hassle with a stay in our very own pre-pitched zip-up bell tents. Already set up in our exclusive bell tent field, you can enjoy a comfortable double mattresses (single camp beds also available), LED lighting and flooring – all you have to do is come with your bedding.
Prices Per Night
Sun – Thurs = £120 per night (minimum 2 nights)
Fri – Sat = £160 per night (minimum 2 nights)
Bank Holiday weekend = £160 per night (minimum 3 nights)
We also require a £100 security deposit.
Additional Options include hire of a fire pit, logs and our fresh lamb burgers and sausages. Just add them to your booking.
What is included in your pre-pitched bell tent:
- 5m bell tent with zipped ground sheet and matting
- Campsite pitch fees for up to 4 people.
- The tents comfortably sleep 4 but if you have more children can accommodate 6.
- Extra charge per 5th/6th person £15 per person/night
- Double Pallet bed with mattress and waterproof cover or double camp bed
- Single camp beds for 3rd/4th person
- Please bring your own bedding and pillows
- Small table
- Fairy lights, bunting
- Out door table and chairs
- Firepit (logs for sale from the farm)
- Please bring your own cooking equipment and utensils
Composting loos, these are eco-friendly and in line with our farms environmentally friendly ethos. Hand made with cedar wood which gives a lovely natural wood aroma smelling much better than event chemical loos. These are cleaned regularly. Please let your party know we do not have flushing loos.
Not far from your tent you have access to the main showers of Teddy’s farm campsite. These are hot 24 hours a day. They are rustic, adding to the charm of the campsite and we have had excellent feedback from our campers regarding the showers.
At the main campsite barn we have a manned area selling:
- logs for your firepit
- our farm reared pasture-fed lamb
- New Forest ice creams
- local strawberries (in season)
- honesty shop for basic provisions
- Coffee van or stall selling freshly brewed coffee
Teddy’s farm quiz- look out for farm and forest related question boards around the farm.
If you would prefer to bring your own tent, please visit our:
A word from Teddy…
At Teddy’s Farm, our aim is to provide a family friendly campsite, offering glamping where we hope you can unwind and get away from the daily rush. If you are wanting to party into the night this probably isn’t the site for you!
‘Bring your family. Immerse yourself in some of life’s simple pleasures. Reconnect as a family. Watch the sheep grazing. Spot deer. Discover the New Forest. Meet New Forest ponies.
Explore new places. Sail from Lymington. Enjoy delicious local produce.
Fire up your fire pit and chatter the evening away. Gaze at star filled skies. Listen to the owls. Relax. Unwind. Go home happy’.
Terms & Conditions:
- We reserve the right to change these terms at any time.
- Arrivals from 1400hrs
- Departure by 1000hrs
- We are a family friendly site so we respectfully ask you to keep the noise down after 1030pm.
- No music after 10pm
- Anyone causing disturbance to other campers may be asked to leave, in which case no refund will be given.
- Please keep your dogs on a lead and clean up behind them.
- Fires are permitted but must be in a fire-pit or BBQ elevated off the ground.
- No refunds will be given for inclement weather, transportation failure, non-arrival of party members, illness, late arrival, early departure or fire ban.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days before arrival will receive a full refund less booking fees.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival will not receive a refund.
- We do not accept responsibility for anything that adversely affects your holiday that is outside of our control. These circumstances are known as ‘Force Majeure’ events and are circumstances that we could not, even with due care, have foreseen or avoided. Such circumstances include (but are not limited to) war, civil unrest, industrial action, terrorist activity, natural disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, foot and mouth disease and all other similar events outside of our control. We will endeavour to manage any problems caused as a result of a Force Majeure event but shall be under no obligation to do so and shall not be liable to you for any losses caused by a Force Majeure event.
- If we have to close due to government restrictions regarding Covid-19 we will allow you to transfer your booking to another date within the following 18 months.